Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm at work and i'm currently having the worst of headaches man...

I'm going on leave soon and i'm somewhat worried that i have something pending and i cant remember what is it. if you know what i mean...

its 11.56am and i've been running around the office as though its 5pm.

I'm walking around in my slippers... with ring files, folders with various widths and weights. I am stressed. lol! No. actually i'm not... i'm just worried. lol.

Oh.. have i mentioned? that my mom has a blog. She told me about it yesterday night on our way home. She just started it in March 2007. but of course, she minus out the address part... lol. Somehow, i have this feeling that the blog is / will be written in malay. i just have that feeling.

She must have been lonely. Somehow, i'm not surprised.

No comments: