Monday, January 28, 2008

GO FIGURE!

Confidence is a must
Happiness is a plus
Edginess is a rush
Edges (I like ‘em rough)
A man with a Midas touch
Intoxicate on the rush
Stop you’re making me blush
People are looking at us

I don’t think you know

I’m checking it so hot
I Wonder if he knows he's on my radar
And if I notice you I know it’s you.
Choose you don’t wanna lose you’re on my radar

And listen baby don’t try to debate it.. try to make you understand you’re on my radar
you’re on my radar

---------------------------------------

We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel

--------------------------------------

*winks* Britney's songs are getting more and more addictive pls. LOL~! *boogies about*


Courage is not the absence of fear. It is the presence of something more than fear. The brave do not live forever, but the frightened do not live at all.

No comments: