Friday, January 11, 2008

ITS BEEN 6 YRS SINCE SEC SCH!

I never thought the day will come any sooner where i will actually say that! ARGH! I feel damn old thinking about it.

Remember how we use to snigger when pple say that its been 10years since their Sec Sch days... We will have our turn in 4yrs! 4yrs appears damn fast! and in 4yrs.. i'm gonna say that its been 10 years since secondary school!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why i suddenly am making such a big fuss about it was coz, this morning i was late. So i took a cab to Seng Kang MRT. And the cabbie happens to be the exact same cabbie that used to drive me to school nearly everyday!

Yes, i used to take a cab often to school! especially when my school hasn't shifted to Seng Kang and was still at Kovan. When it was at Seng Kang, i took cabs when i have fencing trainings. It came to a pt where it was nearly everyday. Just shows how busy i was..

Fencing equipments and pure art don't really go together in a bus very well! HAHAHAH! sometimes i wonder how on earth i manage to get home with my duffel bag, sword, art materials, art toolbox, 5 (1m by 60cm) mounting boards. *faints* ON TOP OF MY SCHOOL BOOKS THAT I DIDN'T LEAVE IN THE LOCKER COZ I HAD TO DO HW! A-MATHS TXTBK WAS A CHORE TO BRING HOME! (small and thick has never been a good combination in my opinion.)

thank god for my locker, if not, i swear... i'd be like.. OMG PLS! HELP! I WANNA DRIVE TO SCHOOL!

Now, when i look back, i'm quite amazed at myself. LOL! I think hid used to have the same problem.. only that she always come to school damn early so there's no morning crowd.

She, with her extra sport shoes, netball ball, art materials and sticks.. HAHAHAHAH~!!

Speaking of lockers, the person with the worst locker was DEENA! hahaha, you open her locker and everything tumbles out! It doesnt help that her locker is rite at the bottom. lol! Her locker has everything! including clothes sometimes! lol!!!

Oh god, i have to stop reminiscing~!! Its making me feel even more old! ARGHHHH!! i just turned 21!!

No comments: