Tuesday, January 22, 2008

愛なんて
Ai Nante

Like treasure to an explorer
Like the moon to the howling wolf
Like bees to flowers
Like birds to worms
Like a teddy to a girl

That's perfection. And I found mine in you.

愛なんて 君なしじゃ 意味ないよ 生きられない
Ai nante Kimi nashi ja Imi nai yo Ikirarenai

When you've found things so perfect, you'll suddenly realise that everything else isn't. Then you wonder why fate has to be so cruel? A match made for you and yet...

Why doesnt the wheel ever reach the peak of its cycle? Does it really take that long to complete its circle? Will it ever reach peak? What happens at the peak, are things as fine as they say it will be?

And I pray like I've never prayed before. For strength. For hope. For a promise.

未来なんて 君なしじゃ 見えないよ いらないよ
Mirai nante Kimi nashi ja Mienai yo Iranai yo

For faith, I always have. For believe, I know I do. For you, I'll always stay. And I hope that we'll always go through our thick and thins, together. :) That also applies when the thick, gets really really thick.

泣かないで 離さないよ 全てを投捨てても
Nakanaide Hanasanai yo Subete wo nagesute temo

No comments: