Monday, January 07, 2008

JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH THE FIRST STEP

It would be New Year in my world today. Tmr will be the beginning of a new year. I'm looking forward to wat this New Year in my world would bring. Would we realise the mistakes we made and amend it? Would we be more mature to handle things now?

As a common thing that happens every New Year, there will be resolutions, there will be questions. None of which will be stated here of course. :)

You,
You're the one who always makes things rite for me when it goes wrong.
You're the one who always wipe my frowns away
You're the one who knows me well enough to be able to talk without speaking, to see without looking, to feel without touching, to understand without explaining, to sympathize without complaining, to scold without anger...
I hope you'll always love me... :)

I love you Melvyn!

We've never done those monthiversaries. Hahah~! but i'm not gonna let you get away with annivesary so easily.

KWANG KWANG KWANG~!

No comments: