Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hmmm...

Got the thing below off friendster bulletin... Hahaha~ I'm NOT too free... anywayz, ya, my friends have been debating that the guy below, doesn't exist. I actually beg to differ. LOL!

Pink will be my thoughts. HEEE~!

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm the guy who will text you every single morning and tell you goodmorning, and every single night to tell you sweet dreams. I'm sure boyfriends do that. Mornings are quite questionable, i will not say that morning messages are non-existent. But the night thing, confirm have rite? maybe only once or twice he doesnt do it.. lol

I'm the guy who will hold you when you're crying and wipe away your tears. I'm very sure they do that lor. Even if they're your boyfriend or not rite? If they care for you in that way, they'll usually naturally do it.

I'm the guy who still thinks you're beautiful with no make-up on, wearing your most torn up jeans and a plain tee-shirt. Hahaha.. this is quite cute. Most girls will think that guys say it just bcoz you're the girlfriend no? lol! But on the guys' part, i really wont know. HAHAHAH! But its nevertheless sweet to hear that rite? WAHAHAH!

I'm the guy who won't pressure you to do things that you don't want to do. This one also confirm got one wat. He cares enough to know lor. rite?

I'm the guy who kisses you on the forehead; it doesn't always have to be on the mouth. I actually do think that being kissed on the forehead is really sweet. lol!

I'm the guy who doesn't kiss and tell. hmmm... this one... i'm quite blur.

I'm the guy who actually listens to you when you talk. Hmmm... don't tell me this one also questionable? lol!

I'm the guy who's waited all day because I'm looking forward to our date that night. HA! this is the one that i think don't happen one la! Usually its the girl that ALWAYS looks forward to meeting up, dates or anything lor... I've never seen a guy who can't wait for the day to end juz coz he's meeting his girlfriend later. CORRECT? hee~

I'm the guy who is content to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more. hmmm... not every guy wants everything. Sometimes, its the simplest things that means the most no?

I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room. hmmm... this one i really wouldn't know. lol! Coz most of the time i tend to be oblivious to my surroundings. But usually, when i am not, i tend to catch that small smile. HAHAHAH~!

I'm the guy who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling. I actually do think that this is sweet and throw in the guy cooking for the girl dinner will make it perfect! HAHAHA! that, however, is quite hard to find. LOL!!!

I'm the guy who won't lie to you about where he's going or where he's been, or who he's been with. yup yup. They usually tell the truth no? I mean if don't and if the girlfriends find out from someone else. They are usually in deep shit. LOL.

I'm the guy who gets butterflies when he hears your name. HAHAH! This one cannot comment one! I've never been in the guys' stomach to see the butterflies fluttering when the girls' name is called. lol. This one i have to ask a guy. LOL~

I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves you. hmmm... this one i dunno easy to find or not. lol! Most of my guy friends don't do that. I only know of 1 who does it so far. whee~

I'm the guy who doesn't mess with other girls when I have you; you're the only one that I need. I think if the guy knows what is good for him, i think he would be clever enough not to do that. HAHAHA~!

I'm the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections, and loves you more for them; who wants a perfect girl? that's just boring. Hmmm Really? I thought all guys are always looking out for that PERFECT girl?

I'm the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset. Aiyah, this one everyone also do rite? i mean i wouldnt know that la.. But still, its natural to do that while watching sunset rite? Dunno leh~ *shrugs*

I'M THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. hmmmm.... Define Happy! LOL! how would one know that the level of happiness achieved beat everyone else's in the entire world? WAHAHAH~! i am such an idiot.

But seriously, a guy like the abovementioned is not that difficult to find rite? Its quite findable ......no? Hmmmm....

No comments: