Friday, January 11, 2008

ORGASMIC INDULGENCE

I have decided that I need to add more shades to my existing collection. I've found 2 new POSSIBLE favourite brands...

PRADA & ROBERTO CAVALLI!

Which is, of course, a must add to my collection! WHEE~!

Since Chanel is with my dearest boyfriend, I've decided my collection is not enough. Therefore, I might just buy new ones~~ TIDAKK~! must control must control.

I've kinda already grew out of Chanel designs. lol! OMG! i should listen to myself talk! But of course, having a chanel is quite essential for a different kinda mood you know! I don't deny that! If anyone wanna get green lens shades, go for Chanel! they have gorgeous green lens! They don't produce Green lens often also. So yeah... Melvyn dearest, now you know rite. Please take care of my Chanel hor!!!

But anywayz, let me introduce you to the new pair of shades that caught my eye while i was at work and surfing ebay trying to rest from my Resolutions production.

This, dear readers, is... PRADA!

You guys have to admit that the colour is gorgeous! *Winks* DROOLS~~


Dior is another normal brand, but pls tell me that the frames are beautifully bimbotic!! LOL! Dior, i only like their pink, red and purple lens. Those colours are nicer from them then from other brands like, Gucci and Chanel. Trust me, i've tried them! LOL!



For a classy and more sophiscated look, I suggest and vote for BVLGARI! As you can see below, that is a pair of BVLGARI shades.



Now now now... let me show you...

ROBERTO CAVALLI!!!

You have to agree that the combination of the colours for the shades below is UBER SWEET!!!

And this is the Roberto Cavalli shades that has caught my eye for months already... suddenly, it seems oh-so-affordable at the moment.. OMG NAD~! STOP IT~!!! but really... you guys have to at least agree with me this is..

SUPER DUPER UTTERLY OH MY GOD ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY

GORGEOUS~!

If you guys are wondering why the shape of my shades are all nearly the same its coz, i can only pull off a certain shape. So pple, pls take note of wat suits me k... You wouldn't know when you guys will feel generous enough to get me a pair of shades.. you know you know.. LOL!

For now,

"OH MUMMY..... Do you need a massage? Or carry your bag? Anyway, remember the Roberto Cavalli shades i tried last year in June or something??..."

*voice trails off and fades*

No comments: