Friday, January 25, 2008

Then? What About Me?

Its difficult isnt it? Having to please everyone. It seems as though there's so many people to please and yet, there's only one of you doing it.

Yes, maybe I did pull away. Yes, maybe I am beginning to find comfort within me. Yes, maybe I am finding my own reasons.

Sometimes I wonder, am i really not worth the while? Am i really so difficult to talk to? Am I?

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't seem to open up anymore. If you state that you have lost touch with me. Then I am so so so sorry. I don't know what else to do. I did not even realise that it has happened.

I don't think its the situation that has changed, but i think its just that I have avoided vocalising some stuff.

I dont deny that. I've avoid alot of things to not show my vulnerability coz I know your take on it. I need to regain alot of things before facing a whole load of things again.

There are times where I just wanna leave. There are times where I just wanna run away. There are times where I just wanna turn my back on everyone. There are times I am just sick in being me.

There. I've stated it. I'm sick and tired. I've hinted but never wholly admit it in a blog entry.

You know why? I'm sick and tired of having to please pple, of having to do the right things, of having that image of me...

And yet, after all that... I still don't get what I want. I still don't get what I wish for. I still don't get what I desire.

If everyone thinks that being the only child is the most delightful thing in the world, then think again.

No comments: