Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Looking Back on Twenty-Oh-Seven.

2007 has been a year of many Ups and Downs for me.. Alot of things happened. That, i'm very sure of. lol!! So let's see...

1. Last yr, last on the list was the fact that I was still single. In 07, that was one of the first things that happened. I got attached to Melvyn. =) And still am happily attached to him.

2. Got employed to my 3rd full time job.

3. Became a PA cum paralegal for the very first time in my life and organizing one's life is entertaining to a certain extent. lol!

4. Went for overseas Fencing Competition.

5. Quarrelled with my ex-employer over leaves...

6. Had to handle too much politics for my own liking.

7. Had other problems. But i guess there were many things that needed getting used too... I hope we'll get over it soon.

8. Threaded my brows for the very first time in my life. MEL FORCED ME TO DO IT!

9. Became Set Designer for the very first time. Did YCP's Chronicles of Maria.

10. Cried in front of someone. EMBARRASING!

11. Cried becoz of work. A few times within my course of employment.

12. Left my 3rd Full time job

13. Did part time with Azi. Events. It was an interesting experience. Especially working with the guys and my cousin... i tell you i could have died of annoyance at one point thanks to them teasing me CONTINOUSLY.

14. For the very first time, i felt immensely jealous. Then i realised how much i actually love him. But i think he didnt know that i was jealous. LOL!

15. Had my moments of confusion due to certain incidences.

16. Decided to postpone something again.

17. I became closer to my cousins.

18. Had my various 21st birthday parties to attend. Themed or otherwise. It was definitely a great experience dressing up for such things lol!

19. Mommy got me a cammie for my 21st b-day. I am gonna pimp cammie up soon. lol! And i resumed my camwhoring all over again. Only this time at more crazy level than before. lol!

20. Had my clubs experience. Even though it was short but i had tons of fun... I am definitely going again!! WAHAHAHAH!!

21. Got myself employed on the last day of the year thru phone. Doing legal, this time in-house. And that's how i'm typing this entry.. from my laptop at work.

---------------------------------------------------

2008 has begun and hopefully, it'll be good! I started off with a new job at a place that seems good so far. I've talked and cleared some things before the year ended... and hopefully, everything in every aspect will be good. =)

i'm going for lunch now

No comments: