Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rants. Complaints. Grumble.

I swear I'm on the verge of screaming. I have no comments la seriously. I mean com'on! Your documents are not the only one confidential! SO IS MINE! I'm doing corporate stuff. Things that not many are allowed to see!

If you're printing something confidential that happens to come after mine... seriously, just take the top 2 pieces (especially when you know how many pages your documents are) instead of snatching the entire damn stack out of my hand, when i was about to take your aforesaid document out of my pile!

I really don't care wat confidential stuff there are. I also don't care if its even payroll. I'm too busy to take a peak pls! Besides, everyone here is either regional executive, regional manager, manager, directors and you really think i'm curious enough to know the wages around here? haiyo. It doesnt take an idiot to estimate how much.

And instead of looking thru the most recent printout, You went through the entire stack at the same time glancing through my stuff. I mean hello! you think i go to the printer for fun issit? Obviously i got print something out wat!

I have no idea why people are annoying me nearly every single day the moment i start here! I tell you, the moment i get confirmed (if my patience level is that long to last for the next 3 months), i'm gonna be the bitchiest Legal Secretary ever.

Its not that i'm looking forward to that, i just find people are losing basic courtesy. Just at least be nice or request nicely to your colleague. ARGH!

Someone else.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOU ARE CONSTANTLY NOT THE LATEST!? EVERYTIME YOU ASK ME TO CHANGE SOMETHING, I OPEN MY DOCUMENT, I REALISED THAT MY DOCUMENTS THAT IS IN MY FOLDER IS IN THE WAY YOU WANTED ME TO CHANGE IT! AND I'VE DONE IT BEFORE YOU ASKING ME TO EDIT ANYTHING... SO CURRENTLY, THIS IS VERY WTF!!!

No comments: