Monday, January 07, 2008

WORLD AIDS DAY @ TAMPINES CHANGKAT CC.

Below's the flyer for this particular upcoming production that i'm in. So, if anyone wanna watch it, please call or sms me k? the tickets are priced at $8.


There's no complimentary tickets even for myself... so ya. Don't ask me if got free or not. WAHAHHAA!!


I'm directing "LIFE OF VANESSA".


I'm just an ametuer director. So please eh, don't expect so much... WAHAHAHHA!! *twiddles fingers out of nerves*

Anywayz, if anyone wanna know who's acting. There's me! isn't that enough? WAHAHHA~!! ok ok.. there's also the long lost cast who most of you have last seen at Dreamscape 3.0 in June 2006.

Yerp, if you're thinking Mel & Hally, you're rite! They're also part of my cast! wheee~~!! And its also a Debut role for a new member of YCP, Fadhuli!

So.. msg me k? THANKS!



No comments: