Monday, January 21, 2008

Tickle Me More

I still can't get over the fact that people have difficulty recognizing me. Even those who have worked closely with me before. I seriously don't believe that i've changed much. Looks wise or i dunno..

Maybe grown fatter? Yes. Grown taller? Yes, alittle bit more. Grown prettier? Hmmm... Maybe my face is more defined now then before... Prettier? I doubt it.

But having people asking... HAVE WE MET BEFORE? never fail to make me laugh.

I mean hello? I used to be the one that you see every single day 3 yrs ago... and i have incidences where i will stand right in front of the person in question now and they are oblivious of my existence. And when I actually call out to them, they will just stare at me... wondering who the hell am i.

Only when i give them my mischievious smile.. then they'll be like... NAD? as in Nad, fencing captain Nad? SJC Nad?

*rolls eyes* C'mon pple. Give me a break. I'm not used to pple doing this to me, I will think that i have grown feelers and turn green or something.

And the irony is that, there were not even alot of malay girls in school. Even then cannot remember me. Sadded lor.

When, yes, i do terrorize pple in school. LOL! Ok not exactly terrorize. Let's just put it that.. pple notice if i'm on MC?

WAHAHAHHAH~

But yeah... Do i really look that different now?

No comments: