Sunday, June 20, 2004

ARGH!! School gonna start on Monday... so fast ah?? hahaha... Hmmzz the beginning of year 2.. LOL!! I'm no longer a Freshie!! haha.. Somehow, i'm not looking forward as in not eagerly waiting and anticipating as to how the coming year will be like... Coz, i remembered when i couldnt even sleep as i was so excited when poly was about to start... and then poly starts... Let's just say, it wasnt as picture perfect as I envisioned it...

Let's see how my year 1 was... Hmmzz.. i did things i never thought that i would do... I met all kinda people.. I experienced things i never dream of experiencing... Things happen.. Lotsa things happen.. But some was just not the way i planned it to be... Year 1 in poly has been rather weird in a way... There were doubts... There were tons questions.. Emotions going haywire... There were confusion...

But, it was not all that erm... negative... there were enriching moments as well... hahaha... I participated in lotsa things... I've had a blast.. I meet great people.. I've made the greatest of friends.. Basically, it was a year one could not easily forget...

No comments: