Thursday, June 03, 2004

Well.. There is a possibility that i'll be going to Sabah.. Have no idea whether am i excited or not... hmmzzz.. Why am I going there? Hmmzz.. well.. It's because.. Thanks to my mom.. my cuz FINALLY decided to accept the University there... but of coz she made a deal with her mom to go and find her another course at another uni nearer to home... and that she will only stay there for a month... And my job is to psycho her to stay there longer.. hahaha..

No idea why she is so afraid to stay there longer.. so i think.. i have to give the time of her life.. hoping that she will not want to leave the place and love it in the end.. But then... it is only a possibility... Since i have no idea whether or not my mom can take leave... And whether or not i have meetings.. coz if i do have meetings.. then most prob.. i won't be going... and hopefully if i did go... i would be back a day or two before the lecture...

No comments: