Thursday, June 24, 2004

Wheee.. hahaha.. Around 3 days have passed since school start.. and i still have problems telling the freshies and the juniors apart... It's either that they look old.. or that we the juniors still look blur as ever.. lol!!

Been kinda busy.. with the interest groups recruitment drive tomorrow... and i have no idea why my printer tends to give me problem.. i'm trying to save my black ink and changed the font colours to green... and surprise suprise!! The colour that came out was ORANGE!! From green.. to orange... yeah.. so now.. i'm having my project guidelines in orange fonts.. lol!! i mean it is my fav. colour.. but i dont wish to read long paragraphs with orange.. I'll go blind!! wahaha.. but anywayz, ya... tmr.. school as usual.. nothing much happening.. or maybe not yet...

No comments: