Thursday, June 03, 2004

*YAWNZ* Just came back from school.. had another meeting.. now its with the advisor... and the other interest groups.. Boring but informative... Draggy but tolerable.. wahahha.. And guess what?? I WAS EARLY!! Like Yay!! hhahaha.. Had internal meeting after that... ahahaha... 3 events suggested by me.. and it seems like all the 3 events is gonna get the green light.. MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Saw Kay and Azi when i reached school just now.. Said HI.. and peeked around and saw that they're having Murder Game Meeting.. so... I said my goodbyez... hahaha.. Its not because I was running away... It's just that i had another meeting to go too... (",)

Oh ya.. HIDAYAH!!! I saw Michelle Arthur At Compass Point just now... And guess what? She gave me a news that shocked me to the max.. She is NOT gonna join Singapore Idol!!!! hmmzzz... she told me the reason why though... haiz.. too bad we're no longer schooling in the same school any more.. if not can bug her abt it everyday.. sure in the end she confirm join one... so ya.. she said maybe some other time... So SAD..

No comments: