Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I did something really bad yesterday... Broke the law.. hahaha.. ya ya.. not the government's law.. But my grandmother's penal code or constituition or watever you may call it...

Guess what i did?? Wahaha.. I was on the phone with that idiot deena... from 1am to 3am... talking in the dark underneath the blankets.. and hoping that nobody will catch me using the phone... coz in my grandmother's book of house laws... I am not to use the phone for too long (15mins to 30mins) and usage of phone is only permitted during reasonable hours.. wahahha.... so ya..

I was on the phone.. whispering like shit... and trying to control my laughter... then that deena was like... can you talk louder? i can't hear.. this one ah.. number one chief i tell you.. purposely do anything to get me into trouble.. grrr... Then at around 315am or so.. my grandmother woke up and peeked into the room.. and i saw her... and i was whispering to deena to shut up for awhile.. Then deena was like... why you whispering? Must be your grandmother wake up rite? No wonder you sound like TIKUS CARI CHEESE...

Wat the hell... i seriously wonder where she gets all her lines from sia.. and there i was trying to not get caught and she nearly got me into trouble by saying that.. obviously i start giggling like shit lah... luckilly at that same time.. my grandmother walked away.. phew.. close call sia.. and obviously, i ended the call.. i mean.. the tension is getting to me sia..

Then she messaged me saying that..."hahhaa.. tikus takut.. takut kena tangkap.."(Translation: Tikus scared... scared get caught) {imagine someone saying it in a sing-song way..} Then i was like.. obviously i would be afraid.. coz if this particular pest controller caught me.. i would be sent to a lab to be experimented.. lol... And i wonder why in the world that kinda thing can come to me at 330am in the morning.. :P

But obviously my grandmother thinks that she is dreaming or something.. coz the next day.. which is today.. she didn't say anything abt me not being asleep... wahhahaa

No comments: