Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Haiz... Some of you might already know... And some might not know.. lol... Sounds important huh.. lol.. But its just that i'm going to Sabah.. *Sabah HERE I COME!! lol* so.. Most prob my blog will be stagnant for a period of 5 days.. till i come back on sunday (13th).. Or maybe i can beg for the use of my aunt's laptop.. and just put in a quick entry..

Just when i'm going off somewhere... Everything comes... Haiz... Supposed to do my project 1 for toastmasters this 11th June.. Well, i hope i wouldn't have caused much inconvienience... :P Then, there's the baby visiting tmr... *Somebody.. Pls tell me the baby's name ya? And send aina my regards as well as my apologies for not being able to come* Then found out that there is a pre-orientation workshop this fri.. Thx.. hahhaa

Anywayz, First up... DEENA!!! Alamak.. Pls don't stress so much.. you're scaring me!!! Haiz... so sorry lah i can't meet up with you to calm you down or something like that... But you still can reach me no matter what.. And HIDAYAH!! you better do something ah.. go out with her or something... make sure she doesn't kill herself or do something close to that... lol!! ok.. i'm mean.. but a little exxageration cant do any harm rite?? hehehee.. but seriously... okiez??

Ok.. this sounds like.. giving a list of chores to everybody.. hahahhaa... Anywayz, secondly, Azi, Kay and Mel... hahahhaa... If you guys wanna go out.. No need wait for me okiez?? hahaha... And was there an outing planned for this week?? But whatever it is.. I'm sorry that i can't make it lah ah... and Suk Ching!! Don't worry lah.. i'll be back by 18th... hahhaa.. i'd already be back by sunday!! MUahahaha... Oh ya.. Siok Lan... Sorry yarhz?? Since you can't come my house this sunday....

Hmm.. who else ah?? Hmmzz.. i think that's all rite?? Anywayz, if i missed anyone out and didnt turn up for anything... My apologies... Have assignment in Sabah.. LOL!! Aiyoh.. i sound as if i'm migrating somewhere.. hahahha... Anywayz, you guys still can reach me through sms or just call lah ah.. hahahaha...

And i need to go and sleep now.. Ahhh have an 830am express bus to catch... And i cant seem to burn songs into the cds... AHH!!! NOOO!! THIS IS A DISASTER!!! But.. nvm.. I still have my Guy Sabby Cd.. LOL!!! Anywayz, ya... Have fun!! And gonna miss you guys.. Did i just say that?!?!?1 hahahha BYE!!! MUACKZ!!

No comments: