Sunday, June 13, 2004

WHEEE~!! I'm back in good o'l sunny SINGAPORE!!! MUAHAHHA!! THE terror has returned!! Anywayz, Anyone missed me?? I'm sure everybody did rite?? LOL!!! ahaha.. ok ok.. fine.. The heat is getting to me.. hahaha.. So ya.. where was i?? hmmzz.. Yes.. updating on the trip... Argh.. sometimes i regretted tagging along.. hehhee.. but.. nvm.. i still did enjoyed myself... hehe

Day 1 (Wednesday, 9th June 2004)
Left Singapore for Malacca at 830am.. Can you believe it??? 830 in the MORNING!! well.. it was partly my fault also lah.. go and take the tickets for 830.. hahah... Then throughout the 5 or 4 hours journey.. i didn't allow my mom to sleep.. Coz, i was busy yaking away like nobody's business... and also laughing like a mad hyena... So ya.. i think the entire bus could not sleep as well.. hehehe... Did nothing much that day except followed my cousin everywhere she go.. coz, she needed to do last minute errands since we're leaving for Sabah the next day.. oh ya.. and i helped her pack.. and also ignored her younger sister's constant grumbling as both of them share clothes.. so you know what happened.. she took everything.. and i think left around 4 or 5 shirts for her sis to wear when she goes out.. hahaha

Day 2 (Thursday, 10th June 2004)
Woke up to my aunt's screaming to wake her son up so that he won't be late for tuition.. hahahha... Just as i settled down all fresh... and waiting for breakfast while watching cartoon network... I was pulled out of my seat as well as out of the house and pushed into the car.. lol!! Well, i wasn't aware that i and my cousin was THE ONE suppose to find breakfast for everyone else.. hahaha... Well, looked for breakfast... and also followed her to her school or something to get some forms signed... then we were practically singing at the top of our lungs together with the radio... Luckilly the windows never break man...

Then went we reached home, i didn't know that there were so many guests there lah.. and i didn't know that all of them was going to send my cousin to the Airport... Can you believe it?? There were 4 cars from MALACCA to KLIA... it looks like a family holiday.. lol!! Hmmzz... Send to airport for her to go Uni... already 4 cars.. just imagined if its her wedding... I think at least 10 ah.. hahahha... *FAINTS* Anywayz, throughout the journey... Me and my youngest cousin was playing reporter and busy taking photos of OURSELVES instead of the one that was going.. hahaha.. Anywayz, went we reached Sabah.. it was already late and everybody was tired.. so after checking in.. everybody was gone... Oh ya.. Did i mention that they have this bimbo as a flight stewardess.. damn dumb man the girl... tsk tsk tsk...

Day 3 (Friday, 11th June 2004)
Had a dream about going swimming.. So rite after breakfast i dragged the youngest cousin of mine down to the swimming pool.. hahaha... i think we spent around 4 hours just at the swimming pool.. hahaha.. then after that... some shopping was done... Then we went to my cousin's Uni... ahhhh!! SOO NICE!!! SO BIG!! but one bad point is that its PINK!!! All the buildings was pink.. From the respective schools to the main hall to the chancellory to the dormitories.. The entire University was PINK!! URGH!! But besides it being so pink.. everything else was nice.. i mean just imagine having a university right beside the beach... and the dormitories... at the top of the hill overlooking the entire Sabah and giving a prominent view of the Mt. Kinabalu... Its just picture perfect lah... :P SO EXCITING!!

Day 4 (Saturday, 12th June 2004)
Went to swim again.. OMG!! I think i'm burnt!! hahahha... really dark man.. ahhhhh... Anywayz, went with my cousin for her University registration... hahaha.. and i think it was the 5th time that i was mistaken as a future student there.. lol.. I even made friends there since they thought that i'm a foreign student.. WAHAHAHHA!!! Then after following my cousin to the registration.. they got this orientation bag.. So obviously, my cousin... being soo lazy.. expected me to carry it.. so the more people mistook me for student... So after awhile i lazy to correct people.. i just said.. Ya.. I am a student here.. lol!! hahaha

Then helped her unpack her stuff in her room.. since parents could not follow in... so i had to disguise as a student and follow my cousin in and helped her pack lah... tsk tsk tsk.. things i do for her.. tsk tsk tsk.. lol.. Then after that we went sight-seeing i think.. hahaha.. Anywayz, that day was damn funny lah.. but i shall not go into details.. or the entry will be never-ending.. wahahha

Day 5 (Sunday, 13th June 2004)
Today!! hahaha... The day i came home.. muahahaha!! Well, had a morning flight back to johor... but other than that i can't remember already... coz i slept in the plane, in the bus as well as in the cab... so basically, that explains why i am awake when everybody is asleep.. haha.. and i'm sure my mom will shake her head seeing me use the computer man... Ahhh!! I miss the stupid computer... seriously was deprived of technology there... well.. my phone was perfectly fine.. but it was silent... but besides that... i had NO computer!! AHH!!! My cousin's comp was spoiled so i lazy to re-install everything... and i couldn't find the computer in the hotel... so ya.. seriously deprived man.. hahaha... and now i'm home... lol...

Oh ya.. did i mention how polite those people there are?? they're like soooo polite... ahh.. they soo nice until i feel like crying.. wahahhaa... and did i mention the number of times i fell? hahahha... i practically bounce off everywhere sia.. hahaha.. but that's another story.. .hahah...

No comments: