Sunday, June 20, 2004

Hmmm.. Due to certain reasons, i've thought of closing this blog.. It did not occur to me once.. definitely not twice... but around four to five times... I've said before that my fingers and mouth tend to get me in trouble... But, i don't know whether this blog did get me into trouble or not... But then, i've made up my mind... I am NOT going to close this particular blog...

Coz, firstly, it is for a stupid reason.. closing this blog to do something... but i dont think that at the rate it is going it will end.. so i shall not waste my time to close this blog...

Secondly, this is MY blog...
My LIFE....
My SPACE...
My STORY...

I write watever i want in it.. and there's nothing anyone can do about it... coz.. this is mine to begin with.. My own creation.. My own world.. Even though everybody can read it.. Whatever is written here.. was meant to be read.. Coz, if not i wont type it here when i am PERFECTLY aware that this is a PUBLIC blog... And i am NOT DUMB to type EVERYTHING here.. I mean if you don't like what you see.. why continue coming here rite??

Thirdly, whatever is written here.. revolves around MY life... which means ME & MY FRIENDS.. and nothing else.. Not my friend's friends.. or my friend's relatives... And definitely NOT my friend's problems.. Coz, why would i bother writing about my friend's friends or their problems and dedicate an entire entry to that person when i am not even close to that person??? It's a waste of MY time and space!!!

Fourth, I mentioned once, Friends are my most precious treasures.. So, I am not dumb or idiotic to write things in here that would jeopordize my friendships... coz 1)I'm not a loud-hailer... 2)I'm not a broadcaster.. 3)I dont mind other people's business... 4)I'm not a backstabber to write things about my friends behind their backs for the whole world to read it.. who is idiotic enough to do that?

And finally, when i write about people i tend to write their names... If none is written... and you think i'm talking about a particular person.. Please stop assuming.. coz, you might never know.. that you might be wrong... True.. Certain entries do have exaggerations.. but only my friends will know whether or not i'm serious about it.. or i'm just playing around.. So.. don't judge me by what i write.. coz it takes more than a simple blog entry to know the real me..

Therefore, THIS BLOG WILL REMAIN...

No comments: