Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Let's see.. Like any other days... I practically rotted at home today.. Was supposed to go to school at 7pm i think.. to help them paint the banner... Didn't go for that...

Called Deena to ask her go out.. then found out that her orientation camp only ends tomorrow.. Called Sin Ni to ask her accompany me go swimming.. And she declined coz she had chalet at night and doesnt wanna get dark.. tsk tsk tsk... VAIN sia.. hahaha..

So, i had to get myself out of the torture.. And guess what i did?? I ended up going swimming.. ALONE!! hahaha.. not bad ah.. First time.. Enjoyed myself.. hahaha.. playing with the water alone.. and swimming around alone.. amusing myself with the bubbles.. then when i was tired.. people watching time.. hahaha... A really great way to kill time as well as your boredom.. i think i should do more of this.. hahaha.. Very erm.. Enriching? hehehe

HAIZ... School going to start this monday!! NOOO!!! I'm not prepared for this!!1 loL!! haiz.. Its like really fast lah... Close open close open.. the next thing you know is that.. you have to wake up early the next morning to go for lecture.. then.. suddenly tutorials piling up on you together hand in hand with the projects.. and the next thing you know is that you'll be coming home late.. then then then... Exams already... Haiz.. I'm not prepared for this.. i still wanna stay at home.. hahahhaha... ok i'm mad...

No comments: