Monday, June 07, 2004

TODAY... HAiz... was woken up by my aunt... had to go to a wedding... since.. my mom had to work today... can you actually believe it... she had to work on a sunday!! This is injustice i tell ya... ARGH!!!.. but nevermind.. So my aunt asked me which one i wanna wear since she wanna iron it for me.. so i was like.. anything lah.. you go and choose.. so i took my towel and into the toilet i went.. hahahha

So after bathing... finding what she chose for me... and to my horror.. she chose for me my PINK KEBAYA!! ARGH!!! well.. actually the colour is sweet.. but it's just that i have a thing against pink at the moment.. so ya.. hahaha... had to wear it lah.. since i lazy to go and iron some other thing myself..

Anywayz, went to the wedding.. and straight after that I met my mom... and all the while was kept posted about the audition since Mel's audition is today... hahah.. well at least, my curiousity is taken care off... hahaha.. And then... guess what.. my mom forgot to bring her purse... so today was like.. budget to the max... hahah.. since she only had $50 with her.. so ya.. supposed to watch DAY AFTER TOMORROW... but in the end didn't watch it... coz the only seats left was 4 rows from the front... Not intending to hurt our necks.. we went to chill somewhere... And my mom was complaining why woodlands closed the starbucks.. and i was like.. even if they had starbucks, we cant go can we? hahahah.. BITCH.. i know.. lol...

But it was at KFC when the news came... hahaha.. Mel called.. and he sounded so sad lah.. I was like.. wat the hell happened sia.. asked him how was the audition and all.. and then he was like saying in this sad voice that he just finished audition... and i was like.. and how did you do? hahaha.. damn kan cheong sia down there... That was when i heard the laugh from him... ARGH!! That idiot... He got in and still can act soooo sad down there... argh!! Really gonna strangle him man... sheezz... But obviously that was when i started squealing.. hahahaha... anywayz, Mel did i made you deaf?? Hope not.. hahaha..

And the thing was he said that he was one of the 2 that got in out of the 15 that was there with him... Obviously i squealed even more... hahahahha... So ya... That made 3 people i know who got into the second round of auditions... AHHH!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! CAN'T WAIT MAN!! hahahha

No comments: