Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My "DATE" with Hidayah

Yeah.. i was telling about how i was waiting for someone to ask me to go out today.. ya... well, as usual.. this week, there's alot of first time going on man.. It was the first time that i went out at 4pm to meet hidayah.. and the best part is that my grandmother wasn't even nagging at me for going out so late... lol!!

Deena darling, don't jealous ah... hahahaha... we still went out without you... lol... and guess what we HAD A REALLY GREAT TIME!!! lol.. *Note to self: Stop being bitchy.. :P*

Well, the initial plan was to watch the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen... Well, if anyone reads hidayah's blog, she would definitely go on and on about somebody being late and all that and resulting in missing the show.... I do not deny about me being late... After 6yrs of knowing me you still complain?? Well well well.. I am utterly disappointed in you, hidayah.. hahahah... Anywayz, i am here to defend myself.. hahaha..

So.. YES we WERE LATE and it WAS mainly MY fault... *hid, are you happy now? hehehehe* But it is NOT entirely my fault.. Hidayah here was the one who wanted to watch at Cineleisure so much.. even though both of us are aware that Cineleisure is ALWAYS packed... and we know that perfectly well ever since sec sch... But this Hidayah here... says that watching at Suntec is too far... and she wants to go to Cineleisure... Seriously, What's the difference? Suntec & Cineleisure?? Both in town rite?? hahahah

Then we walked to Lido.. On the way to Lido, we met 2 of our sec schmates... Then guess what?? The both of them didn't recognize me.. hahahha.. Well, actually one did.. But if she didn't.. it is still fine.. coz i never talk to her b4 i think... hahaha... But Yan Ling? it was no excuse!! we were in the same cca for 4 yrs and practically go to every competition together... I was like, "Excuse me, don't know how to say hello is it?" And the best part was she took a full 10 seconds before she actually recognized who i was and screamed "Ahhhh!!! NADD!!!!" in the middle of Orchard.. so ya... *Hidayah!!! have i really changed?? This is the second time it happened!! Grrr... or maybe its more...*

The best part here, this Coochified Hidayah here... knows that the show at Lido is at 5pm, and only tells me that when we reached there and i was dragging her towards the queue that she informed me that is 530pm already... I was like, "WHAT?!?" hahahaha... Then she goes on and on... On how i was LATE... emphasizing on the word... Like hello.. I wanted to go suntec... But Noooooo.. You had to insist on cineleisure... so stop emphasizing on me being late.. hehehhe...

So we were figuring what to do and ended up at Lucky Plaza's MacDonalds coz i was hungry... Then while eating Deena said that most prob she will meet up with us.. So after having our meal.. my mom called saying that she wants to join the both of us... So we were waiting for my mom and waiting for Deena to report back to us on whether or not she's meeting us... And guess what we did?? We gave Deena OVER 90 Missed Calls wahahaha... *Mel, all your fault... your influence man.. hahahha*

My mom arrived all hungry so we went to Lucky Plaza's foodcourt to accompany my mom eat... Then while eating, Rebecca wanted to join us... Anywayz, there is a gd thing about going Cineleisure i guess... Since we met Becca there.. ahahhaa... so ya.. met her after waiting for her there for around 2hrs? hahhahhaa.. Obviously we crapped more lah...

Then somehow, dragged my mom to Taka show her the overalls that i wanted... then after the 3 of us commented on practically everything we saw and how me and hidayah was singing along to Taka's love song Cd... hahahhaa... Then after that... the 3 of us just wasn't prepared to go home yet... so we ended up walking to the starbucks beside the California Fitness Center...

That was when we were making fun of accents... Alamak.. One should be there tooo witness it to actually understand and find it hilarious lah.. the 3 of us were soo noisy... Oh man.. like so high on drugs and it was close to 1030pm at that point of time... Then we were taking stupid pictures there and Hidayah was saying that she's going to make a poster out of it and sell to Starbucks for publicity... lol!!! Whatever lah hid.. hahhaa

Oh ya... before that hidayah was taking pictures of the 3 of us... you know where?? at the Maritus Mandarin's TOILET!!! omg... Singapore have so many nice place... you take pictures in a hotel's toilet.. tsk tsk tsk

Then on the way back, in NEL... This hidayah ah.. she really find things to entertain herself with... And the best part was that she was making fun of herself... All she did was stare into the train's window and giggled at how funny her reflection looks with double image and she was saying out loud... "Look! I've got 6 jiggling cheeks!" hahahahahah.... omg... LAME!!!!! Anywayz, another day well spent.. hahahaha

No comments: