Saturday, July 10, 2004

The eye twitches continously yesterday besides making me giddy, it actually hurts. I was like, what the hell was going on? Then, I found out the cause of it today. I knew it! It's always like that. Each time the eye twitches till it hurts, I know something will happen.

I mean my eyes tend to twitch. The normal twitching is usually, not enough sleep. Then when it twitches for a certain period, it usually means that somebody far away is coming. Well, that is what usually happens. Then if it twitches once or twice, and it hurts so bad. Then the next thing you know its gone and you thought you were actually dreaming that your eye twitched. When that happens, I will get the feeling that something is wrong.

Anywayz, didnt do anything much today. Just that have been a road directory the whole day! It started of when my aunt and a distant uncle came in from M'asia. And i was woken up by my grandmother screaming in my ear. Then a phone call from my mom. And before i knew it, my cousin was pouncing on me while i was sleeping.

Then i had to follow them go visiting. I had to be the road directory, and i was in a car with a distant uncle of mine... ARGH!!! he was so damn noisy and complaining that the traffic is not moving. And he was saying that we should have taken the expressway instead of this route, that route. Wahlao!! And there i was trying to keep my mouth shut and trying sooo hard not to be rude. Then he and the wife will have a minor argument where the wife will ask him to shut up and stop being irritating. There i was, trying to give directions over these 2 quarreling human beings.

I just felt like throwing him out of the car or make him sit at the back while i do the driving. That is also went i told myself that i have to get a driving license no matter what. At least, i'll be driving my own car and i can throw anyone out of the car at my own will.. MUahahaha!! such a nice thought.. *Daydreams*

No comments: