Sunday, July 18, 2004

Ok.. I seriously need to be focused right now... Seemed to be continously distracted each time I'm suppose to be doing something that is important and extremely urgent...
 
Saw my Malay Cikgu on friday's newspaper... She just graduated with Masters in Malay Language and she's pursuing her PHD... Cool huh... But each time i think about her... Never fail to give me the urge of killing and strangling someone... But nvm... That was the past... 2 to 3 years have passed.. LOL!!!
 
Oh ya.. Hidayah darling... In response to your blog entry... We would try to meet up as soon as possible... Provided that all of us are free... And at the end of the outing, it will end with the 3 of us... and not the 2 of us... like how it usually is... Forever dating.. hahahaha... and also.. provided that I'm still alive.. hehehhe...
 
What else to write ah?? Hmmmm.. i dont think there's anything else.. anywayz, good luck on your projects people...

No comments: