Tuesday, July 06, 2004

YAY!! I survived the night in one piece... It's a battle won i tell ya!!! wahahhaa... of maybe it coz, Dragon wasn't around.. I think Dragon was too busy with the new mate to actually care about everything else... And besides that, none of the irritating maggots was around as well... But but but... CUTIE WAS THERE!!! trying to impersonate spiderman.. ALAMAK!! SO CUTE!! And sukching.. he is not my crush of some sort... he is my nephew...

Basically, it was just a peaceful gathering of the past to reunite the present so that we can brave the future... hmmm amm i even making sensE?? I met people i never expected to meet... 2yrs disappearance was enough for me to get the hint that the relationship is just not important...

I was sad and felt kinda betrayed at one point of time... I mean all the promises made on how our generation would not allow history to repeat itself just evaporated into thin air... just because of something that neither of us were even involved in... How a person would never stand up to fight for their right so that ties were not severed....

Then it occurred to me how insignificant the relationship was even though we had the greatest moments ever... Never did i expect to see you just now... The shock both of us had... the expression on our face was just PRICELESS... How at first our vision was just limited to a certain angle... and how conversation was just everything but comfortable...

But no matter wat... we are related in one way or another... our relationship has always been good and we know that no matter how long we're separated... it will not make us strangers... Secrets were shared... Stories were exchanged... It was like the good old times again...

When numbers were exchanged, you told me things that you once said... I no longer believed... I'm sorry, but i no longer believed... But then i suspect you knew even without me needing to tell you anything... and you messaged.. i was shocked... i was amazed... But i no longer hoped where it will lead... Coz... If tonight's meeting is the first and last... i'm already prepared... coz now i will never allow myself to hope for things just because people happen to say it... it's just too disappointing when things don't turn out as you anticipated it...

No comments: