Monday, July 26, 2004

Tra la la la la la....

Just came back from meeting... AND BOY! Was my defence up.... lol!! He is an irritating human being man... Seriously getting on my nerves.... GRrrr... Have to get back to the other 3 on the workshop that i proposed... I need to set a date for it soon..

Coz,
SOMEBODY was being irritating just now.. and i feel like shoving the info under his nose on the next meeting... so ya...

And once again... They gave me a last minute task to plan the damn thing... How many times do i have to tell them... I dont do last minute stuff... Today they informed me of friday's meeting... What the TOOOT!! He keeps saying that if we dragged any longer members will run away...

Like hello! Its been 3 weeks since the orientation meeting, then we had the installation night... People still responded to my emails... They did not ignore... They still assure me of their support and presence for the upcoming meeting...

I mean... If you are so DAMN AFRAID that members will run off... Wouldnt they've done it in the freaking course of the 3 weeks.... Some people just never think.. do they??

At times i just wanna kill myself... I wanna strangle someone... i just wanna cry!! ARGH!! Irritating MAGGOTS!!!

No comments: