Monday, July 26, 2004

Ok.. I feel calmer and more at peace with the world now..... I can practically float around... Whee!!! So light!! LOL!!

Haiz...

Oh ya.. i forgot to mention what happened last friday....

Last friday was my installation night....

I think it was ok lah... But something was missing... but then, thats beside the point...

My mom attend it... And OMG!!! She was damn LAME!!

Let me go into detail...

We have a table topic session.. This particular table topic session is somewhat different as someone has to volunteer themselves and pick something out of the bag and talk about it for a whole 2 minute....

So my mom was actually kinda sabo-ed by me.... And she had to pick out something from the bag... She chose and chose and chose... And out came a bottle...

She looked at it incredulously and looked back at the audience wondering what in the world is she gonna talk about...

She was like:
"What in the world am i going to talk about?" (looks at audience)
"what is this?" (Holds the bottle up for everyone to see..)
"This is a bottle."(Answers her own question)
"What do you use it for?" (poses another question)
"You use it for drinking." (Answers her own qns again) *All this while i'm sinking deeper into my seat*
"Most probably there is an extra use for the males. In case any of your teachers did not excuse you to the gents" (She elaborates)
"Now, let me go on describing how the bottle actually looks like..." (Holds bottle in her hand and scrutinise it)
"The bottle is clear. It has a white coloured bottle cap" (She explains... all this while with a serious facial expression)
"What else would you want to know abt the bottle?" (Looks around)
(Drops the bottle.... Giving a fake bimbotic look....) "Ooohhh.. It did not break"

I nearly fainted when she did that... And there was everybody cheering my mom.... And how later on, people came to me.. mentioning on how cool my mom actually is... when in actually fact she was being nothing but just plain lame...

No comments: