Friday, July 30, 2004


Oh ya.. Did i mention?? I didnt go for PAGES... Wonder how it went though... Hmmzzz... Sorry Azi. Sorry Kay. Didnt keep my promise of going for PAGES...

I guess I'm just tired.... Extremely tired.... Of everything... I practically ran out of school yesterday.... lol... Its lame.. but yeah... When i bumped into a fren of mine and she asked me why are you in such a rush? where are you going? I just looked at her and said... I'm going home... I'm late...

Please take note that it is not 10pm or 11pm.. It was 650pm.. rite after french... hahahaha On my way off, mom called... Met her for dinner... Keeps going on and on and on about the fact that MONDAY, 2 AUG is just 3DAYS away... Muahahaha... Something is coming my way... Something is coming my way... tralalalalal....

Then rite.. my mom bought chocolate... so there i was pestering her to give me the chocolate... This is how it went:

Me: "Maaaaaaaa..... I want the chocolate!!"
Mum: Sticks out tongue...
Me: "Can you like give me the choco-burrrppppppppp!!!"
Mum: "So full already still want chocolate.... Definitely no chocolate for you young lady" (Mom starts nagging)
Me: (Threatens to bite her arm)
Mum: (Got tired of trying to hide arm away from me... Gives the chocolate)

And another victory point for me!!! Muahahahhaahh!!!

No comments: