Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yeah well.. Let's see...

Since my computer keeps hanging yest... Let me blog about what happen yesterday....

Let's see.. I was doing my tutorial... When a certain male friend of mine has a group meeting... The group meeting happen to take place right beside me... So ya.. He got frustrated or angry or watever.. But the thing is, he turned RED!! Very red!! First time i witness an outburst like that from him.. lol!! It was scary.. (But it was kinda funny though.. LOL!! Shh.. if you happen to know who... pls dun tell him..)

Hmmm.. then i went for tutorial... and that's the end...

Oh ya oh ya...

I had an extremely long phone conversation with Mel on my way home yesterday!! LOL!! it was a hilarious phone call man... It was crappy lah.. The whole bus was staring at me.. and i had to substitute certain words to a much cryptic and more polite words... Grrr.. but its so fun!! muahaha.. i shall do this more often.. as in.. pray for pple to call me to keep me accompany throughout an entire bus journey home.. muahahahha...

And MEL... HDB flats' lift have reception can.. its for emergency cases... DUH!!

No comments: