Monday, July 19, 2004

Oh shite!! This is the second time i'm typing this stupid thing... See i told ya.. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID BLOG OF MINE!! ARGH!!!

Anywayz, i'm currently desperately in need of break... YAWNZ!! I think I'm going blind soon. DAMN! its never healthy to stare at the computer for so long.... Seriously am going blind... But then.. Maybe i can start wearing contacts if i do need specs... *Thinks of the possibility* Haiz... This report is killing me....

Advice to everyone out there!!
Never do any last minute work!
So much for me telling everyone but fails to follow it myself. Been guilty of this crime eversince i can remember man....

Anywayz, i seriously think that something is OH SO wrong with this dumb blog. Just look at my prev. entry! I did not even change the font... and it is in some other font as well as in a different colour altogether! ARGH!!! Its going MAD!!! 

Ok.. nvm.. I shall continue with my report now... enough of resting...

No comments: