Thursday, July 15, 2004

Rushed of from school today to meet MOM at Dhobby Ghaut... She's been hinting that we've not been going out for quite some time... So, I dont have the heart to reject the outing... And was left with no other choice but to say yes...

On my way there, I met this sec sch fren of mine... *hidayah... Control yourself.. I know you wanna know who it is... But relax.. chill sista* I met SARAH CHAUDHRY!! wahaha.. yes yes yes.. *Hidayah, Pls put those eyes back to where they belong...* Anywayz, Don't intend to elaborate much on her...

Ended up watching movie with my mom.... *Why do i have the feeling that i'm gonna be beheaded if i reveal what i watch?* Anywayz, since i'm gonna be beheaded sooner or later, might as well get it out now... I went to watch KING ARTHUR... *Ok, I can practically hear pple screaming at me.. I think its just paranoia... Yes yes.. it IS paranoia...*

Anywayz, the show was good... It was heartwarming.. something like last samurai with a gist of LOTR... Somewhere around there lah... Anywayz, Just to escape from my death penalty, GUYS... Pls be informed that...
I wouldnt mind watching it again! :P

Oh ya... And seriously, the itch of wanting a new phone is getting intolerable!! ARGH!! nvm.. patience nad.. Patience... it will come.. the time will come.. it will be anytime soon...

No comments: