Monday, July 05, 2004

I REALLY HAVE A DUMB FRIEND

Seriously, he doesnt even know how to spell my name!!!! can you even imagine it??? OMG!! and he still have the cheek to call me bimbo.. Tell me someone... where did i come across this unfortunate soul? tell me where?? And why did i even made friends with such a human being... it tends to drive you crazy... especially.. with his feeble attempts of trying to call you a bimbo when he is the one with the airhead..

tsk tsk tsk....
Here's a slight description of him for all of you out there to get a glance of the big picture...

M - monkey
E - erratic
L - liable for any damage caused
V - very irritating
Y - yucky yellow yak
N - Nimcompoop
Ps. to be changed once i reach home and has more time to ponder on his name... really need to rush off....

No comments: