Saturday, July 10, 2004

Oh man.. It's 428 am and i am still wide awake... this is wrong!! Very wrong!! Maybe i should do something productive.. Like reading contract?? You think it will go in at a time like this?

Anywayz, did i tell ya what happen on Wednesday and Thursday (07072004 & 080702004)?
I reached home on Wednesday at around 615pm... Ate my dinner... And went on my bed planning which homework to do first and i was playing with my phone lah... Then the next thing i know... I was woken by my mom coz, its time to go to school.

My mom being who she is... I seriously thought she was disturbing me just to make me wake up or something... Then i checked my phone, it was 650am on Thursday Morning. Pls take note i have not changed the night before. So there I was on Thursday Morning, fully clothed. When i mean fully clothed, I havent take my socks off... and my mom was like.. I think if i woke you up late.. you would still be able to reach school on time since you're already dressed... *OMG.. how lame can a mother get in the morning you tell me??*

Strangled her before i went to bathe... Then, i realised that I haven't touch my work at all... There I was doing my work like nobody's business in the bus AGAIN... Grr.. So moral of the story: Don't go near the bed when you have not finished things you're suppose to do.

No comments: