Thursday, September 09, 2004

ARGH!!!!!!

THAT'S IT... I'M SO PISSED!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I TAKE THIS KINDA SHIT FROM PEOPLE...

How many of you believe me if i told you that my comp is infected with virus and it restarts itself every 5-10mins the day before and today... it hangs itself every 5-10mins?? Well... OBVIOUSLY certain parties think i am creating the story up...

TELL ME WHY ON EARTH WOULD I CREATE SUCH A STORY?? FOR FUN PEACE AND LAUGHTER??? JUST TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF?? YOU THINK I WAT?? TOOO DAMN FREAKING FREE ISSIT??

Why on earth would I do that when i cant do my tutorial... cant meet my deadlines.... cant do anything... and feel totally helpless when that is one thing that i hate feeling... HELPLESSNESS... Sheesshhh...

Seriously, I'm not dumb! I know when you don't believe what i say. I know the reasons for the questions you ask. I know when you doubt me. I know when you don't really have faith in me.

You told me to pass it to you this morning. I said ok.... but is it my fault when i cant do it coz i have tutorials to attend?!?! is it my fault that my timetable is like that?? Oh wait.. I forgot.. you think that i make that up to rite?? Maybe i should just e-mail my timetable to you?? Would that please you?? Would that be rite?? Would that be THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M HAVING CLASS AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE ME??

This is turning out to be WORST than a lifetime imprisonment.... Its ending soon.. but that last bit... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!

I was told by someone else... I was asked by that particular someone... Abt the thing i'm suppose to pass to you... He told me that you need it urgently... You're worried abt it... DO YOU THINK I'M DUMB? I DON'T KNOW ITS IMPORTANCE? Oh wait... i forgot.. i'm too young for you too actually trust rite?? For you to acutally believe that i'll do it?? Or maybe you just think that i'm just plain incapable??

Messaged me later online... A message filled with exclamation marks... abt me not submitting the thing... Thank God it was my mom that was online... And she told you what actually is wrong... then you believe?? Then you know that i wasn't making up stories??

Oh ya.. Received a phonecall.. On the verge of being questioned and screamed at... When i shut her off by simply saying that i've sent it 7hours ago... So now its my fault too that your mailbox is full and you cant receive mails??

No comments: