Monday, September 13, 2004

Hellooooooooooo WORLD!! Muahahhaa...

My comp is back... My blog is fine.. Everything is fine again.. Muahahhaa...

Yes yes yes.... Muahahaha.. now i can type at the comfort of my home and not fear that my entry will not come out the way it suppose too... whahahaha~~!!!

Well. wat did i do during the weekends?

You would never have guessed!!! I went SHOPPING!! Muahaha... YA! I ACTUALLY WENT SHOPPING... Muahhaaa... i'm more girl than i actually realise.. But nvm..

I bought t-shirts and jeans.. and i need to go on other trip again since i'm somehow clearing my closet.. So ya... But i need MONEY!! This is so unfair!!

But nevermind.. I shall wait till the exams are over and done with.. And then i shall somehow think how i shall get the needed money to spend here.. hmzzzzz....

No comments: