Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Oh ya.. I remembered what i've been wanting to post all this while...

SHEESH!!

To my 'DEAREST AND MOST BELOVED FRIENDS'... DEENA AND HIDAYAH!

YES.. My dearests.. I thought we were suppose to meet up on Saturday after planning for it on Friday nite.. Rite??

And i was happily looking forward to it when Saturday morning came and my phone beeped with a sms *I'm sure all of you know wat is SMS and i dont need to further explained.. For those of you who is still clueless.. I would really appreciate it if you could do all of us a favour and shoot yourself in the head*.... DEENA: "Sorrie Nad. Today's Plan cancel."

My darlings... dearests of dearests... sugar-coated.. pumpkin pies... the apple of my eye......

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPEN SIA?? I AM WAITING FOR AN EXPLAINATION HERE AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE EXPECTING IT SOON!!

And the explaination better be one good one or else.. you guys will be hanging from the ceiling fan i tell ya.. And it better not be a decision made solely by someone who is so famous and reputated to cancel outings last minute.. Do you hear me?? I'm WAITING!!

MUahahhahaa.... Ok. I sound mean.. and I feel mean... Sheesh... But these people ah... Grrr... *Chews on a banana*

REMEMBER: Explaination is much appreciated... OR RATHER I'M WAITING...

No comments: