Friday, September 24, 2004

Ok.. Actually, today i'm in such a good mood.. wahahhaa...

Let's see what happened today?? Well, it started off with my mom not allowing me to go to school.. coz, SHE WAS ON LEAVE.. That's my mom... hahahha... Well, its really difficult to get a mom stopping you from going to school coz she wants you at home to spend time with her.. Yes yes... my mom.. at times, when she is too free... i think she is the perfect example...

Well, obviously thanks to certain parties... i entered accounts tutorial 20minutes later than usual time..

Anywayz, had a LCOMM consultation just now.. yes.. The very same one that i was worried about yesterday! And guess wat?? I got a shock of my life... Well.. i think my whole group got a shock of their life.. Really.. no kidding...

The expression on our faces was just PRICELESS!! lol.. really, truly priceless... hehehehe... It was just UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Anywayz, i got my very first warning letter in my poly education... From Accounts... How thoughtful of the tutor huh?? And the best part was that... i didn't get scolding from my mom... instead it was an educational and informative "lecture"... Guess what she was going on and on about??

Trying to make me understand when 'BCC:' applies... Caring huh?? wahahaha...

Oh ya.. had my French Speaking test just now... Oh man.. I seriously dunno how i'll fair.. Its just damn hilarious... And then guess wat?? Went to meet my mom coz she was complaining on how I'M BEGINNING TO NEGLECT HER...

But anywayz, met her... and we went to watch movie... The Great Challenge. Its a new movie i think. Its all action-pack la... And none of the stunts were special effects... The fighting was just POWER TO DA MAX!! wahahaha....

And the main language in the show is... *Jeng Jeng Jeng....* If you guessed FRENCH, you just hit the jackpot baby.. whahahaha... English was at it's minimal... French was main.. Then there was a sprinkle of Thai somewhere.. and some American-sounding Mandarin.. *Their mandarin really sucks!* as well as Japanese... What a mix man.. lol!!

And to think of it... I understand the French part quite well... wahahhaa.. without having to read the subtitles... I'm so proud of myself.. Wahahahaha

No comments: