Friday, September 03, 2004

Ok.. I'm in school now.. muahahaha..

Back in school.. doing the same old thing.. trlalalala...

and i'm dying OOOOO dying OOO dying... tralalallaa....

Oh ya.. Met my couz, Omar, the other day... Had a long chat with him in the bus... in the bus you know.. how long can a chat be in the bus rite?? But anywayz, he missed 3 bus stops thanks to me...

Talking about wat he would do after O levels... Haiz.. Poor guy.. he's so confused and the mom doesn't even care... he doesn't talk to me when he meets me at my relative's house coz he's afraid that his sis would scold.. And the only time he talks to me is when we happen to bump into each other...

And his mom happily allows him to go America next yr.. Sheesh... There goes another cousin of mine.. Just because he is American citizen doesnt mean he can happily go there... And the mom still can say that you wanna go next yr also can... go go.. Isnt it like shooing him away??

Tsk tsk tsk tsk... Idiots... And i'm hoping to bump into him again... Fancy having a cousing that you're "close" with and you dont even have his hp number...

Truly amazing, Ain't it???

No comments: