Thursday, September 30, 2004

Study Break

A time of from school.. to do wat?? Study for exams... But wat am i doing??

I literally took the meaning.. Study break equates to a break FROM studying... Nice huh?? hehehe...

Staying at home for this week... is really shytie! Argh... I think i'm stressed.. about wat?? that i don't know.. I guess its just that there's lots of things going on at the moment... haiz.. *Nad!! Focus!! Certain things are not meant for YOU to worry about!!

Ok one of the reasons why staying at home is shytie is that... I do everything BUT study... Really!! I open the book.. And off i go to dreamland... I wake up... Take the book... And growl growl goes the stomach... and of i go in search of food... Haiz.. I wouldn't be surprised if couldn't fit into my jeans to go to sch next week...

I've been munching and munching and chewing and chewing... All dayyyyy & all niteeee.. that's bad.. rite??

Ok enough! I need to go study!! NAD!! STUDY NOW!!! *Slaps self*

Ahhhh... i hear something.... "Open me... gain knowledge... its for your own good... Nooo... Don't be afraid.. its just me.. Your Contract notes..." *faints*

No comments: