Monday, September 06, 2004

Its peaceful again in the house....

Coz, my cousins left yesterday.... And i can't hear screamings of any sort or talking at the top of the voice.

Just peace.

Quiet.

Silence.

All i heard was the birds chirpping, the fan, the cat snoring and the constant beep on my MSN.. Muahahahaha...

Its not that i hate my cousins. I love them to bits. Enjoy my time with them. But i've been the only child for the past 17 years of my life. And obviously, i spend most of my time alone and none of my friends talk at the top of their voice or constantly talk. So ya, at times i'm not used for not having peace for a long period of time. That's all.

And to have them do that while i'm trying to do my work is worst!!! Argh!! Sheesh.. Hinting me to off the light which i ignored. And having my grandmother siding them does not help at all... I mean its like she knows i had a test on the stupid saturday and i was trying to study as well as do my work... she can happily ask me to off the light just because my cousins are here.

I mean... HELLO!!! Life has to go on you know...

And they were hinting to me that they're sleepy by giving me BIG OBVIOUS YAWNS and talking abt if somebody were to do that at the hostel, they would start quarrelling. Its not like they told me that they were going to materialise at 230am. If i knew that, i wouldnt be doing my work then would i???

And what irritates me the most was that i was using my DISCMAN at vol.7 and i could hear their conversations about their relationships and friends and my grandmother asking me to off the light... 230am!! my discman is playing at VOL.7!! and i can hear conversations perfectly well!!!

Hmmmm... I think me being the only child is turning me into an inconsiderate bitch... muahahaha... Haiz... I mean its not my fault that i DONT HAVE HOLS AND MY EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER AND I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS TO COMPLETE, DEADLINES TO MEET!! AND THAT MY COUSINS AND I ARE LIVING IN 2 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES DOING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS HAVING DIFFERENT SITUATIONS TO FACE!!!!

Anywayz, enough of me complaining... wahahhahaa....

No comments: