Monday, September 13, 2004

whee.. like finally i can blog... I realised something... My blog works perfectly fine when my comp is infected with virus.. How cool is that??

Anywayz, the uncool part is that the comp might hang and an entire long entry would vanish in an instant... WOOSSH!! and its gone.. whahahaa... so ya.. what did i wanna blog abt again??

Time check: 215am

Oh ya.. i need to list certain things down so that i wouldnt forget them.. since i keep reminding people of their stuff.. later i forgot all abt my chores.. LOL~!!

Things i need to do by the end of Monday:
1)Hand in LCOMM assignment w/o having to collide into the tutor
2)Settle my MC
3)See a certain lecturer
4)Call evaluators
5)Do my programme sheet soon
6)Prepare my Monologue
7)Do & Prepare for the Area Humourous Speech and Evaluation Contest
8)Do & Prepare a possible speech i might be doing this Fri
9)Do a draft of the Contract Assignment ASAP!!

Hmmm... what else are there?? Oh ya...
10)Study for upcoming exams
11)Try to stay sane in the process

Things i need to do over next period of 3-6mths?
12)Try to loose weight *Yes yes.. I know.. I'll try to do it this time round.. Or Deena will kill me.. Coz, 'Project NPF' will never be executed*
13)I need to buy clothes
14)Need money to do point 13
15)To be able to do all the abovementioned w/o neglecting my friends and my mom.

Yess yess.. I think that's about it... Hehehe.. 15points only.. I think can lah ah.. :P

So ya.. what was i suppose to blog today?? Actually i've typed a freaking long entry yesterday when the stupid comp decided to hang.. Yes! IT HANGED! sheesh.. Waste my time.. But let me try to recall what did i write or type or whatever...

Oh ya.. Just wanna ask... Have you ever felt alone when in real you're surrounded by people you know? Why is it that everything seems so perfect when you're around friends and seemed the total opposite the moment you space out? Why is it that all the wrong things that one could ever imagine fall on you the moment you're alone?

Why is it that nothing seems rite when you're walking alone? To the extent that you don't even realise that your friend is actually calling you.. Coz, it sound so distant... So far away.. As if it was brought along by the passing wind... And when you actually realise that someone is actually calling you... You also realised that your cheeks are wet...

Tralalala.. and seriously.. I think i need to sleep.. YAWNZ YAWNZ!!!

No comments: