Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I've been wondering when was the last time i met my group members and why its been such a long time since i last saw them..

Then i remembered the reason why.. LOL!! All my projects are over... Muahahahha...

And i can't believe i'm saying this... But is the very first time that i missed my groupmates.. Can you imagine that?? Ok pple.. Raise your hands if you miss your project groupmates.. I'm sure that all of you cant wait to get rid of them... Well surprise surprise.. I miss their company...

That is what happen.. Ladies and gentleman.. when you're in my course and you got so many projects to the extent that your group members are all you see... So when project finish, you tend to wonder why you're so free and why suddenly your group members are no longer hanging around in your face.. muahahaha

so ya...

Who are my group members?

*Drum Rolls*

Let me present to you:
Lili, Wahidah, Fiza and Nuraini

*Speaking of which.. tmr got lcomm consultation.. i'm scared!!!*

Anywayz, ya.. My group members.. To tell you the truth i never thought i would actually get along with them... hehehe... sorry.. but just stating the truth la.. But now.. Wahahah... I just wanna say that.... YOU GUYS ROX!

Gonna miss you guys.. That's a definite.. :P hehhee.. ok ok.. enough of this.. hehehhe

No comments: