Wednesday, September 01, 2004

LOL!! in LCOMM lab rite now. Tutor going through the marking scheme for the opinion letter.. and i am so drowsy rite now.. My nose is turning into a full time tap.. And i think if Nuraini falls sick soon.. it'll be my fault.. wahaha.. coz, she's sitting beside me now... heheheeee...

And guess wat... I got scolding from the tutor not bcoz i didnt do my work. But its for something that is totally not related to the subject... And that is...

JENG JENG JENG..

My...

ASSERTIVENESS

Muahahhahaha... At that point of time i didnt know whether or not to smile.. grin or laugh.. whahahha... It was bad.. LOL!!

She said something which i'm having difficulties remembering at the moment due to valid reasons. Anywayz, she was saying something about me having problems with my assertiveness which leads to me not being a good leader because of it.. So ya.. heheheeee...

and also something about having control over things and that i have to exercise the power that is given to me at certain point of time.. Muahahahhaa...

So ya..

Basically, i'm a lenient class rep...

Heeeee... No wonder my class just LOVES me... *Trying to console myself* lol.. Rite...

So ya..

Basically, thats all for now...

tralallalala :P

No comments: