Sunday, September 26, 2004

Oh ya.. NEWSFLASH... My first semester of this 'GLORIOUS' yr 2 have ended... it ended on firday lah.. like duh rite..

And next week is study break.. and the week after that is exams.. and after that.. i have rehearsals.. and more rehearsals.. and then i predict one or some of the rehearsals i'll be coming in my hari raya clothes.. ya...

Went to Little India today..

wheeee!!! i'm gonna go back there again next week.. coz i forgot to buy my anklets!! sheesh.. My mother la.. Rush me.. Well.. actually for my own good also la.. since i was fasting today...

My purpose of going there was to buy accessories to match my kebayas and most prob hunt for some stuff la... then instead of buying anything for hari raya... I got a pair of earrings which i'm currently in love with!!! wahahhaa.. ITS SOOOO NICEEE!!! ok ok.. nad.. stop!!!

Then.. got some food home for a stall which we always buy it from.. Ohhh SOOOO CUTEEE!! whahahaha...

Anywayz, later at night.. received a phonecall... ARGH!! So scary!! sheesh.. i dun even know who he is and he ask me to meet him and go out with him?!?! sheesssh!!! never sia!! the best part was that after he said hello... he was like.. do you have a boyfriend??

I mean... what kinda qn is that?? even better.. to start a conversation?!?!?! i think ah.. if he took LCOMM.. he sure will fail his ice breaker sia..

Meet some buggers online while playing pool... who called me racist due to my username... i mean.. WTH!??!?!!? sheesh.. human beings!!!

and kay.. you really wanna know the conversation during our dinner ah?? but ah.. its either you will chop of our heads.. or you'll die.. or you'd chop off our heads and THEN die...

No comments: