Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This is the first time

THAT

i've logged into my yahoo account everyday and so MANY times in a day

Well.. Its because.. my dearest Azizah introduced me to Yahoo! pool..

*nice time ah?? Study break you know!! Influence me into all this online gaming.. tsk tsk tsk.. Ok ok fine.. its my fault tooo.. I could have ignored.. hahahaha but.. i tend to give in to temptations.. lol*

Oh ya... where was i?? Hmmzzzz....

Oh yes yes.. what did i do today?? NUFFING!! NUFFING AT ALL!! i'm suppose to study!! but that's the word.. SUPPOSE TO.. but am i doing it?? NOooooo... *Nags at self but in vain*

OH YA!! DID YOU WATCH AMERICA'S TOP MODEL 2?!?!? Fuyooo!!! HOoOoTtt!! Mercedes and camille.. wooohooo!!! wahahahhaa....

ok i think that's all for now.. hehehe...

No comments: