Saturday, July 23, 2005

Company Law OP is done...

And Suk Ching ah.. There's nothing to worry about la. No need to say sorry la.. Its ok.. Its over already anywayz.. :P

Yesterday had Project Twinkle meeting before drama. Hahahhahahaa... I think azi's gonna complain on the fact that it was the most "awkward" meeting she has ever attended. LOL! anywayz, its the first time that it was that quiet also.. whahahahhaa...

and guess wat happened? I reached, I looked around... Then i said,"Can i ask a stupid question? But wat meeting am i at ah?" Everyone nearly died. whahahahah

After that i rushed for drama... and i kinda "burst" into the room in the midst of seeing the members crying all over the place... Then i saw shikin giving instructions... so ya, that was when i realised they were doing the emotions thingy that i remembered doing and not being able to concentrate for rehearsals after the exercise.

I was about to stay for more fun when i was pulled along for TPSU meeting.

The meeting was... Hmmmm... I have no idea how the meeting was... but one thing for sure was that we left early... hehehhehehhehee...

And when we reach the studio again, they were doing that mirror thing and soon played the bachelor/bachelorette game.

After typing out this extremely long and pointless that seemed to be getting no where....

My conclusion is that... I think I'm beginning to enjoy certain activities alot alot. whahahahahahaha

PS: nah. not the part about going for meetings after meetings.. I'll manage to confuse myself..

No comments: