Friday, July 22, 2005

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!!

Let's see...

Company Law is later on at 3.10pm

Things That Are DONE & Handed up!

1. MLOCT (Both Individual & Group)
2. Accounts (Group)
3. Civil Procedure (F & B P)

Then finally,

I've already gotten my SIP place...

yup... I was anticipating elsewhere but got it at

NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited.

ha. Ambik kAu. panjang pangjang... LOL!

OK. this week just doesn't seem to end. But, its been rather fruitful doncha think?

Hmmmz...

Things to be done:

1. Minutes
a. 10th July
b. 11th July
c. 21st July

2. Book room for next meeting

3. Organize the Drama-tec stuff. *its's seriously in a mess*

4. Go Swimming. *had to postpone it due to some foreseen reasons and feeling of guilt. so ya. I have to do it tmr.*

5. Study for the upcoming exams. *Study Week is on the of 29th August? or earlier?*

6. GO shopping. *Need more office wear like clothes. I am afterall gonna work in an insurance company..*

No comments: