Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tired.

I cant wait to see the house and lie on my bed all day all night... go swimming... tralalallaa...

And guess wat?

It's only Thursday. This week just doesn't seem to end..

AND I'm HUNGRY... SUK CHING!! HUNGRY!!

Even my mom knows that i'm hungry. Told me to eat before continuing with my work again.

Hope that i wont be going home late tonight... hmmmm...

I wanna sleep and wake up late tmr... YAY!!

OH WAIT!!

I have a class in the morning tomorrow... and WHO'S BRILLIANT IDEA WAS IT TO CHANGE THE CLASS FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON TO FRIDAY MORNING WITHOUT ASKING THE REST OF TEH CLASS?!!?!

I seriously wonder what diff will it make.. since i come to school on wednesday... and i still see my classmates around...

so ya

No comments: