Tuesday, July 26, 2005

today is not exactly have the nicest beginning to a day... REALLY!

My class was at 9am today...

I woke up with a start.

Nah, not because i was late, its that i woke up coz i cant breathe...

Then after that, I was looking for a particular book that was thick, heavy and blue and written by Michael parkin, ya.. it's econs text.. when my cat's basket fell from above and hit me directly below the eye...

i went out of the house in a rush... but half way to the bus stop i realised i forgot something... I had to do a U-turn...

Went up got the thing ran out again...

Went down the stairs... When....

PIAK~!

Next thing i know i was at the bottom of the stairs...

and now my knees hurt.

Then, i was standing in the rain waiting for a cab that doesn't seem to materialise... took a cab only at tampines... and reached class at 936am.

No comments: